Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oktober Shadows -- Limitation Numbers

Thought I'd take a minute and pass on the limitation numbers for the special Cemetery Dance limited and lettered hardcover editions of Oktober Shadows, determined by the orders that came in last weekend:

Limited Edition: 586
Lettered Edition: 52

A few notes: the Limited Edition will be bound in full-cloth and Smyth sewn, and the Lettered Edition will be traycased and bound in leather with a satin ribbon page marker. Both editions will be signed. But that's just the tip of the iceberg with this one -- CD has some great art and production plans we'll announce later. Stay tuned.

And while I'm at it: thanks to all who preordered Oktober Shadows during the four-day window of availability. Rich and Brian at CD are very happy with the numbers, and Brian tells me they've never had such a good response to an offer with this short an ordering window. From my side of the fence, I appreciate you showing your support for my work with your hard-earned cash, and I hope you're as excited about the novella as I am. It'll be great to see Oktober Shadows between hard covers courtesy of the folks at Cemetery Dance.