Monday, November 1, 2010

The October Boy... 2010 Edition

Just wanted to check in with a pic of the special October Boy Jack o' Lantern I carved up last night here at Casa Partridge with my regulation Dark Harvest butcher knife. Pretty happy with this guy, and the local trick-or-treaters loved him.

Also, no hard sell, but here's your official reminder that today is the last day to order a copy of Oktober Shadows from Cemetery Dance. Once midnight rolls around, the numbers for the signed limited and lettered edition of this novella will be set in stone, and that's it. I'll just say I'm very excited about the production and art Rich and Brian have planned for the book, and I can't wait to hold it in my hands. Really looking forward to it.

Anyway, hope your Halloween was a good one. Ours was. But what's this sudden fascination with Kit-Kat Bars? Man, that's all the trick-or-treaters wanted last night."Wow! This house has Kit-Kats! They even have one in a white wrapper! Wow! Can I have a Kit-Kat? Can I have two? Wow! White wrappers! White wrappers!"

Man. I'm sitting here this morning with a bowlful of Snickers in front of me. I never thought I'd see the day. But that's okay. I'm Old School. Snickers are Champion.

Like, undisputed.