Friday, February 18, 2011

We Are Controlling Transmission

My buddies John Scoleri and Peter Enfantino are the guys who brought you A Thriller A Day, the great blog celebrating Boris Karloff's Thriller series. Now they have a new blog that gives the same treatment to the classic Outer Limits TV show, and you can click on over and join the fun at We Are Controlling Transmission.

Anyway, John and Pete know everything (and what they don't know they can ask David Schow about), which is another way of saying that the blog is definitely a keeper. I'm backtracking through it, as the official debut slipped off my radar. And since I'll be contributing a piece about one of the second-season episodes, I'd better grab control of the horizontal and vertical and kick things into gear... because I've gotta date with a Megasoid!