Friday, July 2, 2010

Of Ectoplasm and October

Thanks for the emails about my ghost story entries last week (The Night Shift & And Then, As It Grew Later). For you ex-student crew members who've dropped me a line: Yep, I haven't forgotten those other haunted library stories you mentioned, but I'm going to keep those locked up in the shadows until October. After all, I've got to have a few ghost stories to tell when Halloween rolls around.

Even though I'm currently gearing up for the 4th of July weekend with a shuffle play of Springsteen, Mellencamp, Dave Alvin, and the Del-Lords, I'm already looking forward to October. It's going to be a good one. Dark Harvest will be released in mass-market paperback this September, and a couple Halloween surprises are moving forward. I'll have some news on those soon. Until then, stay tuned...