Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh, the Horror!

Along with webslingin' librarian Sarah Vital, I've posted a Pinterest page with some cool horror stuff over at the Saint Mary's College Library website. If you want to catch my particular take on an oft-overlooked novel by Stephen King, plus standout work by Laird Barron, John Langan, and Glen Hirshberg, click on over to Oh, the Horror!.

And remember: Info on my Halloween reading (like: it's tomorrow!) can be found in the post below, so take a stroll and scroll on down the page for details or click here.

While I'm at it: Major thanks to my writing brothers-in-arms who've mentioned Dark Harvest as a Halloween favorite over at Blu Gilliand's October Country blog. I'm gratified that authors as fine as John Skipp, Kealan Patrick Burke, and Nate Southard gave props to the book. Gracias, gents! Tomorrow I will raise a pint of Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale and toast all three of you.