Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ving Rhames...in the Mall...with a Shotgun...

Finally kicked off that flu bug-- mostly, anyway. Ugh. It was a bucketful of no fun. I hate being sick. For one thing, it's so damned unproductive. Mostly I just sit there and think of all the things I should be doing, but can't.

And while I'm at it: when you've got the flu, it's probably not the best idea to queue up the Dawn of the Dead remake for repeated viewings. I did that, and I found it's just a little too easy to start identifying with those shambling gutbuckets. Fact is, after awhile you begin to expect that Ving Rhames is going to come around a corner, kick the Kleenex box out of your hands, and point a shotgun in your face.

Anyway: Dawn of the Dead is boxed up and back on the DVD shelf. I am off the couch and at the keyboard. Tune in tomorrow for a Lesser Demons update as I kick this blog back into gear.