Friday, April 2, 2010

Writer's Detention Hall

Yep. That's where I'll be this weekend, folks. In other words: signature sheets for my next Cemetery Dance book hit the doorstep yesterday -- more than 1,500 of 'em!

By the time I'm done signing these things, I'm sure my hand will look worse than Chaney's in "The Iron Dead." And if you don't get that reference, you're just going to have to wait a few weeks until my new collection Lesser Demons hits the street and you can eyeball Chaney's adventure yourself.

That's a not-so-subtle hint to those of you who haven't yet ordered Lesser Demons. Your plastic's no good to me in your pocket, pard. Yank that sucker and get to work. In the meantime I'll be scribbling, cramping, groaning, tossing dead pens over my shoulder, and looking around for a bucket of Tiger Balm....