Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Hootenanny!


I'll be reading from Dark Harvest at the Saint Mary's College Library on October 31st (the day itself!) at 2 p.m. (not quite the witching hour, but I'll do my best to channel some appropriate vibes). There's a frightful feast of additional action on the library's menu that day, including a triple-play of movies* and a reading by my compadre Mike Jung, who has just published a knockout debut novel for young readers.

So come one, come all. Directions to campus can be found here. Hope to see you on the 31st... and since I work the night shift as a Circulation Supervisor at the aforementioned establishment, I might even tell you a ghost story or two about the library. It's haunted.


*Yes. We're showing Carnival of Souls at 9 a.m. We're serious horror fans around here, and we'll scramble your brains before breakfast.