Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Supplement 10/30/11

Richard Sala is new to me, and I loved The Chuckling Whatsit. Part Old Dark House mystery, part Universal Horror, and the best Halloween surprise I've had this season. If we've got a Charles Addams today, it's gotta be Sala (and I'd like more Mandrill and Septimus A. Crisp now, please).

Nice Bradbury shelf over at Macabre Republic. Hey kids, start your own today and honor Uncle Ray!

Monsterkid commercial #1.

Cool namecheck in a cool piece of work.

Monsterkid commercial #2 (special creepy doll reboot for the grrls).

Just in case you missed it the first time around: check this twisty hunk of darkness from Orrin Grey. Just what you need for an October night.

Speaking of Charles Addams, here's a bigga bigga hunka raveup for monsterkids everywhere. I remember this guy... and Shivaree!