Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hopping a Fast Freight...

...and I'll be in Portland tomorrow as a guest of the World Horror Convention. Mostly, I'll be cruising around, hitting some friends' panels and the dealers' room and whatever else is cooking. May hit the Stokers, too. Anyway, please grab me and say howdy if you've a mind to -- after all, that's what these things are all about. Lookin' forward to talking horror w/ one and all.

For scheduled events, here's where I'll be:

Thursday
6 - 7 p.m. Opening Ceremonies

Friday
10 a.m. - 11 a.m. Panel: The Short Form
noon - 1 p.m Norman Partridge Q & A w/ Cody Goodfellow
6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Mass Autograph Signing (and yes, I'll have books for sale)

Saturday
3 - 4 p.m. Reading for Enter at Your Own Risk: The End is the Beginning
Then: Hangin' Out -- maybe a detour to the Stokers

Sunday
Hangin' Out

And: I'm really looking forward to the Q & A with Mr. Goodfellow. Rumors are flying that we may reenact the ending of a neglected cinematic favorite, Emperor of the North. Hey, it could happen. After all, that one was filmed in Oregon, and Cody is a dead ringer for Lee Marvin. That would leave me going full on Ernie Borgnine, but I guess I could handle the job. So be there or be square. Tune in for (possibly) the ultimate Shack attack. We'll just have to wait and see where the conversation leads us... "Now what was that question, Mr. G?"