Monday, September 20, 2010

Kindling the October Boy

Had some emails in the last couple weeks about the different editions of Dark Harvest, and I just thought I'd set the record straight. Right now, my signature Halloween novel is available as a trade paperback and as a Kindle download from Amazon. On September 28th, it'll also be available in mass-market paperback... so you should be seeing it in your favorite bookstores again, too. If you can't find it, ask for it, and be sure to tell the folks behind the counter that they need to get a stack of those suckers before Halloween (i.e. if you want to do a writer a favor, that's how the deal gets done).

A few of you have asked about the Cemetery Dance hardcover, Unfortunately, it's long out of print. I still have copies, if you're looking to purchase an inscribed hardcover for your collection or as a gift. If you're interested in Dark Harvest (or any of my other books), shoot me an email at the address over on the right side of the page.